Monday, September 28, 2015

The Importance of Teaching Medical Research Methodology - Dr. İrfan Şencan


The Importance of Teaching  Medical Research Methodology in Medical Specialty Education

İrfan Şencan Professor in Infectious Diseases an Clinical Microbiology Department, Deputy Undersecretary of Turkish Ministry of Health


In my opinion, the Congress will present helpful information on series of topics related to the conduct of biomedical research. The speakers will bring up variety of disciplinary perspectives. The audience will be global.
My subject is significant because methodology is important in order to provide evidence based service and research.
I can shortly summarize my subject with these sentences: I’m going to share knowledge regarding Medical education and education of medical specialty in Turkey with this presentation. I will also share summary knowledge on scientific publishing of health in Turkey. I will explain why we need to MedicRes education. Our expectation from this issue is good health care .
My colleagues should join in that an opportunity for generating information from Big Data.


October 20th, Tuesday 15.30-17.00 
The Cooper Union, The Great Hall 7 East 7th Street ,New York,  NY 10003

"The Importance of Teaching  Medical Research Methodology in Medical Specialty Education" ,  İrfan Şencan, MD, Professor in Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology DePartment , Deputy Undersecretary of Turkish Ministry of Health 


No comments:

Post a Comment